divendres, 9 de gener del 2015

[+18] 2015 One Piece Girls Calendar

Dear readers and would-be-clients,

I'm proud to announce that I've finished the 2015 calendar featuring some girls of the One Piece series. It's been a hard process to find and draw the poses so it seemed an actual erotic calendar, but the result is quite rewarding.

It's 20 files, including the cover, a table of contents, the end page, the calendar itself and some bonuses which include two full body drawings of Nojiko (w/ and w/o pubic hair), and three variations (w/ pubic hair). Size is 1600x1132px.

The list of girls is as follows:

Alvida
Vivi
Boa Hancock
Kalifa
Jewelry Bonney
Hina
Tashigi
Nami
Monet
Rebecca
Nico Robin
Sadi-chan

SAMPLES:

Cover:
2015 One Piece Girls Calendar - Cover

2015 One Piece Girls Calendar - March
2015 One Piece Girls Calendar - April
2015 One Piece Girls Calendar - June

It'll be soon, I hope, on DLsite, but for now you can just buy it from me for only 5$ (cheaper than DLsite, but I can keep a better percentage). You only have to send an email to:

tdd1blog*gmail.com (replace * with @)

I'll send you my PayPal address so you can pay, and upon receiving the payment I'll send you a link so you can download the calendar.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada